Tomme and aged goat cheese
Tomme type cheese (or tome) is a semi-firm dough with a washed rind that forms when it's brushed. We will teach you how to make a small tomme (tommette), as well as the technique of beer brushing, which will allow you to give a unique flavor to your cheese.
In the second part of the workshop, you will learn how to make your homemade, goat cheese or crottin. We will also show you how to ash your cheeses. A true delight of your cheese platters and something to impress your family and friends!
- email@example.com ou 438 388-2208 ou Facebook Messenger
- Pas encore planifiée
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Price per person in CAD, excl. tax
- More information
- Small group workshops
- Workshops in easy french
- Get a digital instruction booklet
- Post-Workshop support
- Products at a prefered price
- Our Worshops
- Tomme, Tommette, Tome, DIY, Chèvre, Crottin, Chèvre cendré, Cheese 101, Bière
- I'D LIKE TO OFFER A WORSHOP, IS IT POSSIBLE ?
- Yes, you could buy a gift certificate, the receiver will just have to choose between our different workshops by himself.
- DO YOU HAVE RATES TAILORED TO GROUPS ?
- Of course. For this, and if your group exceeds 3 people, contact us by email or by phone to let us know.
- DO YOU SELL CHEESE ?
- Absolutely not ! We are just teaching you how to do cheese at home.
We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or change the date when the workshop will take place if an event beyond our control occurs. If the number of attendees doesn't reach the required minimum, a postponement of the date will also be considered. In this case you will be fully refunded and notified of the cancellation or the new date by email or phone.