Ricotta & Mozzarella
You will learn how to achieve luscious ricotta that can be eaten as is, or cooked in your lasagne or cannelloni ricotta/spinach. A delight ! You will also learn to make mozzarella that will liven up your recipes or pizzas.
Come to stretch the mozzarella like in Italy, you'll love it!
- firstname.lastname@example.org ou 438 388-2208 ou Facebook Messenger
- Wednesday 04 September 2019, 18:00 - 21:30
- Centrale Culinaire - 5333 Avenue Casgrain, Montréal, H2T 1X3
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Price per person in CAD, excl. tax
- More information
- Small group workshops
- Workshops in easy french with our cheesemaker
- Easy access to the kitchen
- All equipment provided
- Raw materials supplied
- Take home your creations
- Get a digital instruction booklet
- Learn great recipes
- Our Worshops
- Ricotta, Mozzarella, Italie, Burrata, Cheese 101, Bocconcini, Ricotta Salata, Cheese Course, DIY, Burrata Maison
- I'D LIKE TO OFFER A WORSHOP, IS IT POSSIBLE ?
- Yes, you could buy a gift certificate, the receiver will just have to choose between our different workshops by himself.
- DO YOU HAVE RATES TAILORED TO GROUPS ?
- Of course. For this, and if your group exceeds 3 people, contact us by email or by phone to let us know.
- SHOULD WE TAKE SOME MATERIAL AT THE WORKSHOP ?
- Our workshops take place in a professional kitchen. All equipment is on site, you have nothing to bring (except your favorite apron).
- DO YOU SELL CHEESE ?
- Absolutely not ! We are just teaching you how to do cheese at home.
We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or change the place where the workshop will take place if an event beyond our control occurs. If the number of attendees doesn't reach the required minimum, a postponement of the date will also be considered. In this case you will be fully refunded and notified of the cancellation or the new date by email or phone.